Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tagged

First, an acknowledgment. I realize this is my second post today. This is two more posts than I typically write in a week. Who knows, perhaps a trend is developing.

Jill tagged me back in September, after having been tagged by friends and family to share a little info about herself. Thought I should finally respond.


4 Jobs I've Had
Construction Worker
Glass Intaller
Portuguese Teacher
Financial Consultant

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again
Any of the films in the Bourne Trilogy
Any of the films in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Most of the Abbot and Costello Films
Waking Ned Devine

4 Places I Have Lived
West Jordan, Utah
Hackettstown, New Jersey
Jacksonville, Florida
Iguacu Falls, Brazil

4 Favorite Places to Visit
Anywhere with family
The Rocky Mountains
London
Italy & Germany (would like to someday)

4 Favorite Desserts
Ice Cream
Trifle
Chocolate Mint Cake
Texas Sheet Cake

4 Favorite Dinners
Beef Stroganoff
10 oz. medium well filet with crab or shrimp
Hamburger Soup
Beef Enchiladas - homemade

4 Websites I Visit Daily
childsplayground.blogspot.com
www.forceprotection.net
CNN.com
LDS.org

4 Hobbies
Tennis
Reading
Writing
Traveling

1 comment:

Serena said...

What's Hamburger Soup?